Fundraising & Investment
Having been a co-founder of a startup for a number of years, Georgina Kearney is very familiar with the process of raising funds. She has also raised grant aid and investment from the Local Enterprise Office, Enterprise Ireland and Údarás na Gaeltachta.
She has pitched to investors on many occasions and came runner-up up in the InterTradeIreland Seedcorn Investor Readiness Competition 2015.
She will go through each stage of the process with you:
- Considering the possibility of bootstrapping (using company profits to fund growth), how that could be achieved and what the implications would be.
- Deciding whether to use loan funding or investment. Looking at the pros and cons of giving equity to investors and what type of investors you would want on board.
- Evaluating how much to raise, bearing in mind that the cost of investment in terms of the time involved and legal fees.
- Putting together a business plan and financial projections showing how those funds would be utilised and what the results would be.
- Creating a pitch deck that is well presented, has all the key information and brings the story of your business to life.
- Arranging meetings with suitable investors, and participating in the meeting where required.
- Assisting with applications to state bodies such as the HPSU for Enterprise Ireland.
- Completing due diligence and legal requirements when the investment has been secured.
Sustained Growth Consulting Services specialise in bringing to life the story of your business and the opportunity you seek to exploit in a way that investors can connect with and easily understand.