Benefits of the Sustained Growth 5 Step Programme©
- An immediately actionable plan to increase sales and reduce costs leads to profitability growth.
- Key performance indicators are established and regularly reviewed, ensuring that growth becomes monitored and sustained.
- Stronger cash flow reduces debt and increases funding for innovation and capital investment.
- Improved information reporting leads to better decision-making, further contributing to growth.
Sustained Growth 5 Step Programme© Explained
Step 1: Qualification Conversation
An initial half hour qualification conversation is had between us to discuss how the Sustained Growth 5 Step Programme© can benefit your organisation.
Step 2: Evaluation of your Current Situation
Based on your financial information, such as management accounts and the sales daybooks, conversations with key staff members and a review of your competitive landscape, a report is generated containing a review of:
- Sales trends.
- Sales prices and margins by product & service.
- Diversification of revenue.
- Customer loyalty & account management of current customers.
- Effectiveness of the current marketing spend.
- Whether there is a structured sales and marketing plan in place.
- Your competencies & unique selling proposition.
- Your place in the competitive landscape & a review of industry trends.
- The effectiveness of your quality system and the impact of any quality issues on your brand or customer retention.
- Cost and overheads, including supplier management.
- Employees under the headings of staff churn, staff engagement and staffing levels.
- Technology in terms of how existing technology in the business is capable of achieving the strategic plan.
- The effectiveness of the working capital cycle and cash flow management.
- The efficiency of tax planning.
- Return on current assets and any required capital investment.
- Risk management & contingent liabilities.
Step 3: Decide on Priority Issues & Create an Action Plan.
- In light of the company strategic direction, mission and vision, decide on which areas require full and immediate attention
- Create an action plan that focuses on these issues.
- Identify the capabilities and resources required.
- Allocate time, people, and money to address the priority issues with specific timeframes.
Step 4: Review the Action Plan
- Project-manage the action plan to ensure that all defined steps are being carried out in the correct time frame.
- Analyse whether the results being achieved are as intended.
- Establish whether corrective strategies need to be put in place.
Step 5: Create a Regular Review Structure
- Establish key performance indicators (KPIs) and set targets for improvement.
- Review these regularly and implement corrective action for any under-performing areas.
- Ensure everyone in the company understands how they contribute to these KPIs.