areas of expertise
- Accountancy & management information systems.
- Business transformation.
- Raising finance and creating business plans.
- Putting growth strategies in place.
- Implementing ISO 9001 to support business strategy.
- Coaching & training to support cultural change.
- MBA, Smurfit Business School, University College Dublin (UCD).
- Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA) Qualified.
- Business Studies, Dublin Institute of Technology (DIT).
- ISO 9001 Internal Auditor – CQI & IRCA Certified.
With over 20 years of experience in entrepreneurship, management, business planning, financial analysis, project management, operations, and quality systems, Georgina has the breadth and depth of experience needed to quickly understand businesses and craft the most suitable solutions. She is a qualified accountant and business consultant based in Galway.
Sustained Growth Consulting Services comes up with plans that are actually implementable. Their strength is that their solutions are practical, and they provide the support needed in terms of coaching and training for management and staff, along with creating the cultural change required.
Before founding Sustained Growth Consulting Services, Georgina spent three years as the co-founder of the successful startup, Mint Tek Circuits. Previously, Georgina held various management positions in Dublin Bus, most recently as Quality & Operations Support Manager focusing on using the quality management system to drive efficiency and profitability growth.
She also worked as Financial Controller for Iron Mountain, EMEA Finance Manager for Oracle and as a Financial Analyst for Symantec. She is currently a board member of the charity HelpLink Support Services.